Monday, June 7, 2010

Window Lighting Experiment

Ok so! To keep photographers fresh we have to experiment. I have a shoot coming up with window lighting only and so I needed to try it out before hand. I went to another fellow photographers house that uses only natural light and experimented with her kids lol. Photographers are always wiling to let other photographers use their kids b/c they hardly ever get good ones themselves. Usually they cooperate better with other people. :)

I use all natural light when I shoot outside but I have a studio for inside stuff.So, wanted to try my hand at this anyway because one of my favorite photographers is out of California and she uses only window lighting for her stuff and it is stunning! So I know a lot of people do not prefer this artsy kind of style but I love it. I also know their is a lot of eye popping going on, so it does not look natural but that's the point.




















No comments: