Thursday, April 22, 2010

Who is the Cutest Kid of 2010?

Voting for the Cutest Kids Contest will start tomorrow and you will be able to vote for 1 week.The voting will be here on the blog and then there will also be voting on my facebook fanpage. The final 2 will be voted on by a group of people, and no one will know any of these kids. Please only 1 vote per person per day. The poll will show the results of just the blog votes. PLEASE just vote once a day because I will be able to tell if someone is continuously voting for the same child all the time, that is very unfair. Thanks!

#1 Layla S.



#2 Eston


#3 Kirsten


#4 Jayden


#5 Tori


#6 Layla T.


#7 Gracie


#8 Wyatt


#9 Lucy


#10 Brady


#11 Addison


#12 Emily


#13 Ashtyn


#14 Eli


#15 Carley

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi I havent been able to leave a vote each day on this blog site. I've been voting on facebook but it only gives me a "change vote" option on the blog. My vote is for Tori ... if you happen to want to count my votes per day for her since I have not been able to put them on here!! Thank you!!! Shes a cutie!!!